- This event has passed.
22nd May 2018 - 25th May 2018
The purpose of this Symposium is to bring renowned experts as well as young promising researchers from Engineering,Mathematics, and Computer Science from the academic and industrial field to identify, explore and compare the potentials, challenges, and limitations of recent advances and new approaches in the specific framework of the dynamical analysis of coupled systems with the help of e.g.
- data and system based model order reduction techniques,
- reduced bases,
- interface reduction,
- surrogate modelling,
- tensor-based techniques
Keynote presentations are given by:
- Kathrin Smetana (University of Twente, Netherlands),
- Olivier Brüls (University of Liege, Belgium),
- David Knezevic (Akselos, Cambridge USA),
- Tommaso Tamarozzi (KU Leuven/Siemens PLM, Belgium)